Arthritis Research UK
- Physio findings: exercise may slightly lessen hand osteoarthritis
Frontline article - Posted on 13/03/2017
Caroline White on the latest Physio research. Physio ...
- CSP charity co-funds three major physio research projects
News item - Posted on 07/02/2017
7 February 2017 CSP’s Charitable Trust and Arthritis Research UK are co-funding three major physiotherapy-related research projects at ...
- UK professor forges German research links
News item - Posted on 03/01/2017
3 January 2017 A physiotherapy professor from London has helped build international research links by presenting the keynote speech at ...
- Design Council and Arthritis Research UK offer £15,000 product development award
News item - Posted on 19/11/2015
19 November 2015 Physios could be awarded thousands of pounds to help them develop products that will improve the quality of life of ...
- Physios play part in £850,000 bid to improve outcomes for patients after knee replacement surgery
News item - Posted on 14/10/2013
14 October 2013 Arthritis Research UK has awarded £850,000 to a team of physiotherapists and surgeons in Scotland in a bid to improve ...
- CSP backs National Arthritis Week ‘workout at work’ programme
News item - Posted on 09/10/2013
9 October 2013 Staff at Arthritis Research UK’s offices in London and Chesterfield have received guidance and training from ...
- MSK researchers invited to apply for funding on workplace disabilities
News item - Posted on 31/05/2013
31 May 2013 Physiotherapists are expected to be involved in a new national centre for research into reducing workplace disability from ...
- Physios encouraged to apply for arthritis awards
News item - Posted on 08/08/2012
8 August 2012 Two separate funding awards are up for grabs for physiotherapists from Arthritis Research UK. ...