The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy


View your shopping cart.

Working as a physiotherapist in the European Economic Area (EEA)

The paper below provides general information on working in an EEA member country, offering guidelines and suggesting questions that you should ask.


File 217754

The information in this document is primarily directed to CSP members who are either UK citizens or nationals of another EEA state.

Non-EEA nationals should seek advice from relevant authorities in the country you intend to work in.

This paper is updated regularly, but the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy cannot guarantee that the information or advice given in it remains current. 

You are advised to check and verify all information and details making any decisions.

Download the full document (pdf, 22 pages, 0.6mb) below.

Not logged in

This download is only available to CSP members.  If you are a member you will need to log in to download the publication.


Additional Information

Publication Date

March 2013


Birgit Mueller-Wilker & Pat Olver

Tagged as

Back to top