Clinical guidelines for the physiotherapy management of females aged 16 - 65 years with stress urinary incontinence
An evidence based reference tool for all physiotherapists working in the field of stress urinary incontinence, to enable services to provide the most effective and efficient methods of managing patients with stress urinary incontinence, to provide reliable recommendations that facilitate a consistent approach by physiotherapists, to act as guidance for commissioners when considering the physiotherapeutic element of new services or extending existing ones and to provide a resource for patients to facilitate decision making about their care.
Not logged in
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) guidelines - quick reference guide
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) audit pack
- Physiotherapy works: Urinary incontinence
- Don’t ignore physio-led therapies in tackling female incontinence, warns CSP
- Don’t ignore physio-led therapies in tackling female incontinence warning