To obtain a copy of this publication, please contact our Enquiry Handling Unit on 020 7306 6666 or visit our webshop. The quick reference guide, full guideline and audit pack are now all available: please use the PDF document download link below.
Clinical guidelines for the management of whiplash
These clinical guidelines demonstrate how physiotherapy can be effective in the management of patients with whiplash injuries and are a valuable resource for doctors, patients, managers and other professionals.
- Evidence based clinical guidelines for the diagnosis, assessment and physiotherapy management of contracted (frozen) shoulder
- Evidence-based clinical guidelines for the diagnosis, assessment and physiotherapy management of shoulder impingement syndrome
- Warm reception for frozen-shoulder guidelines
- CSP launches new whiplash guidelines
- Guidelines for physiotherapy management of shoulder impingement syndrome.