In the week commencing 8 February we'll be joining the TUC-led 'Heart Unions' campaign to get this message out to the public, town centres and in workplaces as we continue to lobby politicians. Join in!
Here's three things you can do
- sign the petition against the trade union bill to David Cameron
- download the CSP ‘heartunions’ poster and tweet a selfie of yourself using the hashtag #heartunions and CSP account name @thecsp
- check with your local steward if there's any activities you can join in your workplace or local area
Find out more
- Read our news story CSP urges members to support Heart Unions Week
- Letter from Frances O'Grady and Claire Sullivan about the Heart Unions campaign
- More info and resources from the TUC's Heart Unions website
- CSP FAQs on the trade union bill
- Examples of what CSP workplace reps achieve for members and the NHS
Please note: members from across the UK are encouraged to join the campaign. However, the Bill does not apply in Northern Ireland and the governments of Wales and Scotland have indicated they will be strong opposing its implementation in these countries.