All our courses are designed so you develop the knowledge, skills and confidence that will enable you to fulfil your role as a CSP steward to best effect.
Attending a CSP stewards' training course allows you to meet other stewards where you can network, discuss your experiences as a CSP steward, workshop issues that are of common concern and practice your stewards' skills in a safe, supportive environment.
We strongly encourage stewards to attend the induction training as soon as possible after election and to participate in regional training days to enhance your skills as a CSP steward.
Further information on the courses available can be obtained from the Enquiries Team (ET) by phone on 020 7306 6666 or email email@example.com.
Stewards training days – why bother?
12 benefits CSP stewards said they got from recent training days:
- networking and peer support
- increasing knowledge and awareness of recent/relevant topics
- sharing ideas across health regions/ find out what is happening in other areas
- stops you feeling alone in issues in your health board
- learning from other experiences of situations
- it’s an essential part of the role – isn’t it?
- maintaining contact with SNO and other stewards
- confidence in role
- CPD opportunity
- enabling you to work as an effective steward
- practical tips for being a steward
- being aware of national issues that affect us
See more in the document download at the foot of this page.