AfC changes agreed
Health unions agreed with employers at the NHS Staff Council on 26 February to accept proposed changes to Agenda for Change in England.
This followed consultations by all unions with their respective members. CSP members working for the NHS and associated social enterprises in England backed the changes in a online ballot and this was confirmed by the Society's Industrial Relations Committee
The CSP is now working with other health unions, and hopefully employers, to issue guidance on implementation.
Frontline reports on Agenda for Change
- Changes to NHS staff pay, terms and conditions agreed
- CSP opposes regional pay proposal
- CSP members in the NHS in England back proposals to alter Agenda for Change
- Trust is 'railroading' staff to accept new contracts
- Health unions stand firm on Agenda for Change
- National terms and conditions to remain in Derbyshire
CSP position on Agenda for Change
We are opposed to moves away from Agenda for Change and urge CSP members to oppose any attempts by employers to do so locally
Agenda for Change has been very successful for the vast majority of members.
Moves away from Agenda for Change will lead to a lose-lose downward spiral in pay, benefits, recruitment and retention, and training.