Every year, thousands of people suffer accidents and ill-health at work - most of which could be avoided.
Unions and health and safety laws save and protect lives. But many more could be protected from harm if health and safety laws were better enforced.
We are working with other unions, the TUC and like-minded organisations for a new way of working that guarantees every worker a safe and healthy workplace.
If you have suffered an injury and/or have concerns that your working environment is bad for your health, contact your local CSP safety rep.
Dedicated resources for CSP safety reps can also be found in this section of the site.
Workplace stress briefings
- Bullying at Work (H&S 05)
- CSP Health & Safety Inspection Checklist (H&S 15)
- CSP Remote Workplace Inspection Checklist
- Guidance on Manual Handling
- Hazards in Hydrotherapy Pools (H&S 12)
- Latex and Latex Allergy (H&S 13)
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers (H&S 07)
- Repetitive Strain Injury (H&S 08)
- Reproductive and Post Birth Hazards in Physiotherapy (H&S 06)
- Risk Assessment (H&S 03)
- Safe Practice with Electrotherapy (H&S 04)
- Sickness Absence Policies (H&S 10)
- Violence at Work (H&S 02)
- Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (H&S 11)
- Workplace regulations 1992 (H&S 14)
- Workplace Infection Risks (H&S 09)