- PRF Award - Scheme A: grant of up to £150,000 for experienced researchers
- PRF Awards - Scheme B: grants of up to £25,000 for novice researchers
Also available for 2017
- Novice paediatric award ring-fenced funds of up to £25,000 for novice researchers in the area of paediatric non-acquired brain injury and paediatric cerebral palsy - apply via scheme B below.
Application timetable for 2017
Please note the following:
- only outline applications are needed at this stage - the full application guidance is available for reference
- deadline for submitting outline application: 12 noon, Monday 13 March 2017
- deadline for submitting full application: 12 noon, Friday 1 September 2017
- date outcome expected to be announced: December 2017
If you have any queries please send an email to the CSP awards officer: PRFaward@csp.org.uk.
Charitable Trust education funding
Members can also apply for Education awards from the CSP Charitable Trust.
Registered Charity No. 279882