- PRF Award - Scheme A: grant of up to £150,000 for experienced researchers
- PRF Awards - Scheme B: grants of up to £25,000 for novice researchers
Also available for 2016
Members can also apply for Charitable Trust funding for
Registered Charity No. 279882
- Novice paediatric award ring-fenced funds of up to £25,000 for novice researchers in the area of paediatric non-acquired brain injury and paediatric cerebral palsy - apply via scheme B below.
- Joint funding award: the CSP Charitable Trust in conjunction with Action Medical Research are offering a paediatric research funding award for experienced researchers: see full details
- The CSP Charitable Trust, in conjunction with Arthritis Research UK, is offering research awards that will produce evidence on the quality, accessibility and organisation of health and care services relevant to people with arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions: see full details
Application timetable for 2016
Please note the following:
- deadline for submitting full application: 12 noon, Thursday 1 September
- date outcome expected to be announced: December 2016
If you have any queries please send an email to the CSP awards officer: PRFaward@csp.org.uk.