Use the links below to access articles, videos and briefings on a variety of topics within the field of leadership. Both CSP and external resources are included in the list.
The materials are collated into the following leadership themes. Each theme has accompanying learning aids and we’ll be adding new resources throughout the year.
- Innovate: explore innovation and critical thinking
- A leader’s vision: sharing the vision, confidence and assertiveness
- Strategic planning: political awareness, strategy and planning
- Influence: motivating, building relationships and influencing
- What, Why and How: being a leader in physiotherapy
- Leadership Courses: a collection of external leadership courses, ranging from free online courses to fully paid for programmes of learning, and covering a range of learning needs. To assess your own learning needs and develop your personal development plan you may want to review the Physiotherapy Framework.
- Evaluate: links to sites that explore how to evaluate and best demonstrate the impact and value
- Leadership development programme: apply for a place
- Decision Makers Insight report: read the executive summary of findings from a series of interviews we commissioned with Decision Makers in England, seeking their views of physiotherapy and commissioning services.
If you have views, ideas or suggestions for these resources, we’d love to hear from you – contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.