The Delivering under Pressure interactive resource is relevant to your practice and development as a CSP member - whether you're working in clinical practice, education, management or research.
Use the information, guidance, tools and signposts to:
More service redesign resources for CSP members are listed in the Your business section of this website.
- help you undertake appropriate and pragmatic skill mix and service reviews
- help you make practical changes to address effectiveness, cost effectiveness and quality within a service
- support services to develop and maximise the contribution of all staff
- support new ways of working and flexible career pathways for staff through seizing opportunities available from reforms
- provide a space for you to share your successes and promote the value and impact of physiotherapy with other CSP members
Because the practice environment is changing rapidly, the content of this resource will be updated regularly to ensure that it provides you with up-to-date information, guidance and signposts to other resources and examples of practice.
As you work through the resource, you will see that the information and guidance provided applies to policy drivers shaping physiotherapy practice across all four nations of the UK.
Any national/regional differences in policy or practice will be flagged up as they emerge.