At a local level CSP members have an important role to play in this.
The CSP has produced information to support members in Getting to Grips with England’s new health system:
- Get to Grips fact-sheets on new parts of the new structure available as web pages for reading online or individual PDFs for printing at home
- Who’s Who information about health decision-makers by region
- Get to Grips overview presentation on who the decision makers are (below)
- Links to other resources and information (below)
Learn how to use the presentation (below) before downloading the new factsheets to read online or in your own time.
Get to Grips overview presentation- who the decision-makers are
Using the presentation: Click the start button in the centre of the presentation to begin. Once the presentation has loaded, use the arrow buttons to move left or right, and use the full-screen button to increase the size.
Links to other resources and information
Specific contacts can be found using your Regional Network, with the following organisations also producing resources and information:
- The King's Fund A directory of contact information for more than 130 health and wellbeing boards in England. Currently being updated.
- NHS England A directory of clinical commissioning groups, last updated in March 2013. Includes information on PCTs and CCG boundaries.
- National Voices Information on influencing at the local level. Includes information on CCGs and health and wellbeing boards.