JournalsTocs is a searchable collection of scholarly journal Tables of Contents (TOCs). Alerts are sent when new issues of your followed journals are published and/or RSS feeds can be set up.
With the Zetoc service, personalised email Zetoc alerts or RSS feeds are set up so that you can track the latest journal titles related to your interests. This service is available to people working in further and higher education and in NHS England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
You can also use RSS feeds to subscribe to journals and websites - see more on our dedicated RSS page.
If you would like to receive email alerts for new issues of Physiotherapy, or to save the searches you create so you can re-run them, you need to set up a user account with Elsevier (you only need to do this once).
- Make sure you are logged in to this website and then go to the journal web page
- Click on 'Start reading Physiotherapy journal': this takes you to the Elsevier website
- In the green bar near the top of the page it says:
'Welcome CSP Member! Access to Physiotherapy is a benefit for members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. To personalize your experience (save searches, view recent searches and receive email alerts), you will need to log in above to access your account or register.'
- To set up an Elsevier user account, click on Register,then:
- type in your email address
- on the next screen, choose a password and enter your other details.
- near the bottom, where it says:
'Table of Content Alerts: Receive an email alert with every new issue published n Physiotherapy', tick the box
You will now get an email alert for each new issue. Whenever you go to the Elsevier website in future (to view Physiotherapy or any of the other journals that CSP members have full text access to), you can now log in using the details you set up, and access your previous searches, etc.