New editions of the online version will be announced by emails in March, June, September and December each year.
The shift from print to digital allows a more comprehensive Journal service with no wastage or waiting times and a host of key features:
- Articles in press: Instant access to brand new research papers
- The digital archive: Papers back to 1988
- Search facility: Quick and easy location of papers by category, title or date
- Personalised account function: Save previous searches, set up reminder emails and RSS feeds
- Resizable font: To improve accessibility for those with a sight impairment
How to access Physiotherapy Journal
In February 2013 Frontline magazine carried a quick reference guide on the switch to digital, including FAQs.
If you have any problems with accessing the journal online, please give us a call on 020 7306 6666.
Any member who currently receives the journal in an alternative version format, such as Braille, will continue to do so.