Qualified members can also apply for Charitable Trust funding for
Charitable Trust educational awards are open to student, associate and qualified members. The awards categories are:
- Academically accredited courses (excluding physiotherapy qualifying degrees) Two deadlines per year in Spring and Autumn – next deadline is 1 September 2016
- Conference and presentation awards Next deadline: 1 September 2016
- Research priorities masters dissemination award Next deadline: to be confirmed
- Education and development placements (incorporating the Joe Jeans awards, the International Development Award and the Baroness Robson Travel Scholarship) One deadline per year in Spring – next deadline to be confirmed
Funding for the above awards is made through the CSP Educational Awards Panel.
Have you had study funds from the Educational Awards Panel?
Applying for an educational award
All applications are assessed on a competitive basis and it is expected that applications can demonstrate focus on achieving the following priorities:
- demonstrating patient/public benefit
- demonstrating physiotherapy leadership
- demonstrating development as a workforce and profession.
Applications to the Educational Awards Panel are now to be prepared, submitted and assessed through the CSP ePortfolio, a personal interactive online space specifically designed to support your continuing professional development (CPD).
You will need to subscribe to the Education Awards Workspace, which is available on Atlas and accessible from your ePortfolio dashboard. There is a dedicated site here to help you get started. You might find it helpful to keep this guidance open in a new window whilst you access your ePortfolio account using the link below:
You can also use this ePortfolio Member’s Guide to help which can be printed off and referred to.
Find out more about the CSP ePortfolio if you are not yet familiar with your account and its benefits.
More information on the Charitable Trust is available in the About the CSP of this website.