The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy


View your shopping cart.

Planning to work abroad

Use the resources on this page to help organise your trip.

When going abroad, you must register before starting work if registration is in operation in your host country. Other countries will be governed by different rules and it is your responsibility to learn and abide by these rules.

Before leaving to take up any position, ensure your CSP membership category includes professional liability insurance, or arrange local cover if PLI is not valid in your host country.

Above all else, make sure you research your country thoroughly before setting off.

Other things to think about:


Back to top