There are a growing number of resources in the ePortfolio designed to support your CPD. These resources can be found in the CPD Resources workspace in ATLAS, which is the shared CSP space in the ePortfolio.
Subscribe to the CPD Resources Workspace
Click here to view subscribe instructions, or take a look at the video further down this page.
Currently available in the CPD Resources Workspace
- Physiotherapy Framework – the behaviours (and underpinning values), knowledge and skills required for contemporary physiotherapy practice, across all roles, settings, and levels
- CPD Forms:
- to help you think about your CPD needs
- to systematically plan your learning
- to help you critically reflect on your practice
- to record your learning
- 'My learning space' - an interactive resource of information, downloadable presentations and forms to support CPD, reflective practice and portfolio development
- CPD Syd’s Calendar – a weekly CPD activity, with suggestions for how to record your learning, and evidence the behaviours, knowledge, and skills in the Physiotherapy Framework
- CPD Syd's 'Big Conversation' – information and activities relating to professionalism
- Resources especially for:
- Students and newly qualified members
- members in advanced level practice
- associate members
- Formulating and using Learning Outcomes - information and activities to support you in defining learning targets for CPD, and demonstrating your learning achievements.
CPD Resources Workspace
New look CSP ePortfolio: click to play the video on CPD Resources Workspace