Why be part of the campaign
Rehabilitation is an essential part of healthcare, following surgery, illness or injury.
If you’ve fractured a hip, had a stroke or coping with a long term condition like COPD, getting rehabilitation once you’ve left hospital makes the difference between regaining your health and independence or having a lasting disability and failing health.
With the headlines dominated by problems in A&E and gaps in social care, local services that help people reverse damage, reduce dependency and regain health can be forgotten.
Support #BACKINGREHAB and help put the spotlight on community rehab services
What you can do now
- Sign up to #BACKINGREHAB and commit to supporting local rehabilitation services
- Tweet your support using #BACKINGREHAB – the CSP will retweet
- Join the campaign using the link below and we'll keep you fully updated:
What you can do if elected
- Visit a local service and meet staff and service users – the CSP can put you in touch
- Find out how needs for rehab are being met in your area.
Contact the CSP