Why be part of the campaign
Rehabilitation is an essential part of healthcare, following surgery, illness or injury.
After a fractured a hip, a stroke or when coping with a long term condition, getting rehabilitation once you’ve left hospital makes all the difference. That is, the difference between regaining health and independence or being left permanently disabled or in failing health.
With the headlines dominated by problems in A&E and gaps in social care, local services that help people reverse damage, reduce dependency and regain health can be forgotten.
Support #BackingRehab and help put the spotlight on community rehab services
What you can do now
• Sign up to #BackingRehab and commit to supporting local rehabilitation services
• Tweet your support using #BackingRehab – the CSP will retweet
• Find out more – the CSP will send you info
What you can do if elected
• Visit a local service and meet staff and service users – the CSP can put you in touch
• Find out how needs for rehab are being met in your area.
Contact the CSP