The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy


View your shopping cart.

HPC Complaints: What to do

5 July 2005 - 9:10am

CSP members who receive notification of complaint from either the Health Professions Council (HPC) or the CSP can seek advice from their Senior Negotiating Officer. Details here...

Members are reminded that if you receive a letter from the HPC or the CSP stating that a formal complaint has been made against you, you should contact your Senior Negotiating Officer for assistance. If, after the initial submission, it is decided there is a case to answer then as a CSP member you will be represented by a barrister, appointed by Thompsons Solicitors. Your Senior Negotiating Officer can be contacted through the Employment Relations & Union Services (ERUS) function.


Comments are visible to CSP members only.

Please Login to read comments and to add your own or register if you have not yet done so.

  • Anonymous

Tagged as

More from the CSP

Back to top