ARC business agenda
- Chair's opening remarks
- Report of Agenda Committee:
- Adoption of the Constitution
- Adoption of the Standing Orders
- References back
- Acceptance of the Report of the Agenda Committee
- Nominations for the Agenda Committee (one representative plus alternate from Country Boards and Regional Network representatives, Associates and Students); an election will be held if more than one nomination is received in any group). Nominations to be given to Sally-Ann Cole by the end of the morning break on 7 March.
- Council report (published on the website December 2016)
- Annual Report and update by Chief Executive (to be held at 9.05am on Tuesday 7 March)
- 2017 Motions - debates
Conference will close at 3.30pm on Tuesday 7 March 2017.
Training for ARC representatives
This year there will be a training session before the start of ARC at 11.30am -12.30pm on the 6th March providing an opportunity for representatives to increase their understanding of ARC including:
- Debating of motions
- ARC Standing Orders
- Structure of the conference
Please e-mail Sally-Ann Cole if you want to attend.
Emergency motions arising between 20 February – 3 March: if there are any issues arising these can be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any references back to the Council's responses on ARC 2016 resolutions or on the 2016 ARC Agenda Committees report must be submitted in writing by 3 March 2017.
Booking your travel
Train travel should be booked using the trainline code and should be off-peak return rail fares. See Booking your train to ARC document.
If you haven’t already done so, please book your travel tickets as soon as possible to take advantage of the cheap fares. If travel is not booked at least a month in advance, you will be expected to fund half the costs unless there are exceptional circumstances or cheap fares are available.
Unless you are travelling from the Channel Islands or Northern Ireland flights may only be booked if they cost less than the off-peak return train fare and you must gain permission from the Chief Executive’s office (contact Sally-Ann Cole) before booking or travel claim expenses will not be paid.