12 September: Fantastic CPD Day in the West Midlands - BOOKING NOW OPEN!
Join us for a day of CPD! Headline topics include: Social prescribing, exercise works and mental wellbeing PLUS hear from experts on latest thinking in these areas:
- Sarah Bazin on social prescribing @Sarahbazin2
- Ann Gates, Exercise Works @exerciseworks
- Sharon Greenshill on mental wellbeing
- Susan Spence, CEO of Age UK @AgeUKWolves
- The CSP
Venue: Wolverhampton Medical Institute, New Cross Hospital
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm (refreshments and registration from 8.30am)
Click here to BOOK NOW!
Follow us on Twitter @westmidlandscsp.All the latest news, event information and discussions relevant to the West Midlands region are featured on these pages.
- Opportunity to attend free networking and CPD events
- Your network is supported by a core group of members who organise the network activities, its forums and other events. It has an elected representative for the region who sits on the CSP Council and helps decide CSP policy by submitting motions to the Annual Representatives Council.
Your local Campaigns and Regional Engagement Officer is Mindy Daubeny who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @CSPMindy
Frontline article9 weeks 5 days ago
Frontline article14 weeks 5 days ago
Publication50 weeks 1 day ago
Document1 year 44 weeks ago
Document1 year 48 weeks ago
8 September 2016Juniper Room, Telford Conference Centre
22 September 2016Queen Alexandra College
30 September 2016 - 31 August 2017University of Birmingham
30 September 2016 - 1 October 2016Enabling self management in people with persistent pain and other long term conditions – what do we need to do?Hampton-in-Arden nr Birmingham
1 October 2016 - 2 October 2016Birmingham