Elective placement overseas
The 2017 student members' overseas placement prize draw is now open. In conjunction with Work the World the CSP is offering one student member the chance to win a one-month placement in Nepal, Tanzania or Sri Lanka.
The prize package covers air fare, accommodation and meals, and can be taken at a time that suits the winners.
To enter simply email your full name, student membership number and contact details to the CSP students' officer at firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on 31 January 2017.
The winner will be contacted and announced in February 2017. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- Only physiotherapy students who are CSP members will be entered into the draw
- Only one entry per student member will be accepted
- The prize package will cover the following costs - a one-month placement, return airfare, accommodation and meals
- The placement will be chosen by the winner from one of the following countries: Nepal, Tanzania or Sri Lanka
- The prize will be taken up any time before the close of 2017
- No cash equivalents will be given
See a new online resource for all members, with a section specifically for students: Practice education – information, support and guidance
Student members of the CSP immediately qualify for access to the following resources to support learning and development:
- The ePortfolio
- Frontline magazine (fortnightly)
- Physiotherapy journal (quarterly)
- Library and information services
Student members can attend Physiotherapy UK, the CSP’s annual conference and trade exhibition at a reduced fee.
This year the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy will be hosting the 4th European Congress of the European Region of the World Confederation of Physical Therapy (ER-WCPT).
See the Liverpool 2016 website for more details.