Apply to join as a full member via this website right now:
simply login and visit Your Account and use the apply now! link to begin the process.
Alternatively, just send us a completed application form: contact our Enquiries Team (ET) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)20 7306 6666 and request an application pack.
- Chartered status for qualified physiotherapists – giving you the best advantage in the professional marketplace
- Comprehensive legal services – free personal injury scheme, plus legal support on workplace issues and advice on legal problems outside of work
- Expert representation at work from the CSP’s network of trade union officers, stewards and safety reps
- Lobbying on your behalf to influence decision-makers, raise your profile and secure the future of the physiotherapy profession
- Advice and support with your professional development, including your own newly-qualified page, a dedicated careers section of the CSP website and free access to our CPD ePortfolio tool
- Up to £10 million† of medical, professional and public liability insurance that beats other insurers’ rates
- Downloadable learning resources from the member-only area of the CSP website, including publications, information papers, articles and the quarterly Physiotherapy journal, keeping you up-to-date on key issues and the latest research
- The latest physiotherapy news, features and jobs delivered direct to you in Frontline magazine, our fortnightly e-news bulletin, and a suite of specialist newsletters
- Easy-to-access peer support through our interactive CSP members forum with its online clinical, professional and regional networks
- Our searchable Job Escalator resource www.jobescalator.com – details of the newest physiotherapy posts on offer direct to your inbox.
† subject to CSP membership at the date of treatment/advice (cover not available to members practising outside of the UK except on a temporary basis)