Take a look at our top 10 list below:
- ask at your NHS job induction
- check out the CSP noticeboard in your workplace
- phone the CSP Enquiry Handling Unit on 020 7306 6666
- Chartered status for qualified physiotherapists, giving you the best advantage in the professional marketplace
- Lobbying on your behalf to influence decision-makers, raise your profile and secure the future of the physiotherapy profession
- Expert representation at work from the CSP's network of trade union officers and stewards
- Up to £10 million of medical, professional and liability insurance* through our professional and public liability insurance
- Advice and support with your professional development and practice including a dedicated careers section of the CSP website, reduced-fee attendance at CSP events, free access to our world-class CPD ePortfolio tool, telephone support from our Enquiry Handling Unit and guidance from our Professional Advice Service.
- Easy-to-access peer support through our iCSP online discussion forums, including specialist clinical, professional and regional networks
- The latest physiotherapy news, features and jobs delivered directly to you in Frontline magazine, our weekly email news bulletin, and a suite of specialist newsletters
- Comprehensive Library and Information Service providing access to an online library catalogue, databases, e-resources (including access to the CINAHL PLUS with Full Text database which provides access to over 770 journals) and lending and photocopying services (including by post)
- Our searchable Job Escalator resource - with details of the newest physiotherapy posts on offer direct to your inbox
- The chance to save the cost of your membership on everyday purchases by registering with CSP Plus.
Subject to CSP membership at the date of treatment/advice. Cover not available to members practising outside of the UK except on a temporary basis. Cover up to £5m for any one claim and £10m in any policy per year per member.