- The current details that CSP holds for you will be listed on the screen. Please scan down each section and use the 'Edit' button to update any information in that section. After making any changes press 'Save' and then continue to the next section.
- If there are any sections for which the CSP currently has no data for you a link will display to enable you to provide that set of data. Please use the link to provide this data and then save the form.
- At the bottom of the page please 'Confirm' that you have 'checked and updated your details.
- You are now free to access all of the member-only content and services on the website.
Please note: all members will be asked to update their details every 6 months. This is necessary to enable the Society to meet its legal obligations to maintain current data about its members.
Common issues with providing profile data
- HCPC number: if you are HCPC registered but can't remember your number, go to www.hcpcheck.org where you can quickly retrieve it. If you aren't registered, choose either the 'registration pending' or 'no' as appropriate.
- Compulsory fields: please include any fields that contain an asterix '*'.
- Clinical specialty: please try to select from the available options - if none are applicable then select 'other' and type in your specialty.