The central menu gives direct access to the 8 areas of the site and their sub-sections.
- Click on a menu heading to go straight to that area.
- Or, hover over a heading to see what is in that area then click on a menu item to go directly to a section.
Left hand menu
The left hand menu shows you the area of the site you are currently visiting. The menu allows you to drill down into the sections and sub-sections of that area and then out again. There up to four levels of navigation in some areas.
You only see the options available for section or sub-section that you are viewing.
- When you click on the section heading you are interested in it will either display a further breakdown of sub-sections for you to select from or if there are no further divisions it will display the content available.
- To drill further into the site click on the relevant sub-section heading.
- To move back up one or more levels click on the higher level menu headings. These display in hierarchical order above the section you are currently viewing.
- You can also click back on the central menus to move to a different area or section at any time.
Top banner links
The top banner contains quick links for some of the key actions / areas of the site. These are located above the search box.
LOG IN / LOG OUT
ACCOUNT (only shows when you are logged in)
CSP HOME – takes you to the CSP site homepage.
GROUPS – takes you to the websites for the ‘Professional Networks’ (formerly clinical interest groups)
HELP– takes you to the list of interactive tutorials for the site.