The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy


View your shopping cart.

Can the CSP recommend a particular course?


All physiotherapy programmes in the UK have to be approved by the HCPC. These are the minimum threshold requirements for practising as a physiotherapist. All of the programmes are also accredited by the CSP, which ensures that graduates are fit to practise and allows you, upon graduation, to become a chartered physiotherapist by applying for full CSP membership.

Studying a physiotherapy qualifying programme entitles you to apply for student membership. You may have to pay the membership fee yourself. In some instances the university may pay your fee for you. It can be useful to speak to individual university physiotherapy admission tutors so you can get a feel for their course and how it's set up. However, choosing where to study is a personal decision.

Back to top