Impact of NHS reforms on musculoskeletal physiotherapy - Health and Social Care Bill, Lords Report Stage briefing
This briefing sets out the role of physiotherapy services in improving the outcomes and quality of life for people with musculoskeletal disorders and gives an overview of the issues we would like Members of the House of Lords to scrutinise should the Health and Social Care Bill continue its passage through Parliament.
- CSP briefing on Health and Social Care Bill: committee stage in the House of Lords
- CSP briefing on the Health and Social Care Bill: second Reading in the House of Lords
- Lobby a Lord to protect NHS
- Lobby a lord to protect NHS
- Briefing on the Health and Social Care Bill - Report Stage and Third Reading (August 2011)