CSP briefing on Health and Social Care Bill: committee stage in the House of Lords
This briefing sets out the concerns of our membership over the proposed NHS reforms and the issues we would like members of the House of Lords to scrutinise during the Committee stage of the Health and Social Care Bill.
- Briefing on the Health and Social Care Bill - Report Stage and Third Reading (August 2011)
- CSP briefing on the Health and Social Care Bill: second Reading in the House of Lords
- Impact of NHS reforms on musculoskeletal physiotherapy - Health and Social Care Bill, Lords Report Stage briefing
- Lobby a Lord to protect NHS
- CSP responds to revised Health Bill