Chief Executive’s Office (CEO)
Karen Middleton is the chief executive. The Chief Executive’s Office is responsible for:
- Governance, including support for the CSP Council
- Human resources, organisational development & staff training
- Supporting the Chief Executive, Chair and Vice-Chair.
Employment Relations & Union Services (ERUS)
Claire Sullivan is the Director. The directorate is responsible for:
- Employment strategy, research, advice and support for members
- Legal support on employment and professional regulatory issues for members
- Organising members in their workplaces
- Negotiating pay, terms and conditions for members
- Relations with other unions and union federations, such as the Trades Union Congress
Finance, Facilities, Membership & ICT
Stuart De Boos is the Director. The directorate is responsible for:
- Financial management and reporting for CSP, CSP Charitable Trust,
- CSP Members’ Benevolent Fund & the CSP Staff Pension Scheme.
- Regulatory compliance – managing the relationship with HMRC, the Charity Commission and the Certification Officer
- Premises management, support and business continuity planning
- Membership administration
- ICT services and support.
Practice & Development Directorate (P&D)
Natalie Beswetherick is the director. The directorate is responsible for:
- The scope of UK physiotherapy practice and professional advice to members
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Standard setting and contributing to workforce and education developments
- Translation of research, supporting evidence implementation and service evaluation
- Organising and supporting professional networks, students and associates
- Contributing to professional developments at European and international levels.
Strategy, Policy & Engagement Directorate (SPED)
Rob Yeldham is the director. The directorate is responsible for:
- Corporate strategy, planning and performance
- Promoting physiotherapy to the public and decision makers
- Workforce, primary care & integration policy across all four UK countries
- Organising members regionally and managing national member contact and communications
- Marketing the CSP to potential members and commercial partners.