It is Britain's largest climate change campaign, with half a million people attending over 3,000 events each year, and CSP members can play their part.
Climate Week is about how people can live and work more sustainably, and about protecting people's health and well-being. You can run any kind of event or activity you wish. Here are three ideas:
- Enter the Climate Week Challenge, a competition for small teams in schools and workplaces. It needs no preparation, is free and helps develop innovation and teamwork. There are one-hour and one-day versions - register your team.
- Enter the Climate Week Awards for professional achievement that is helping to create a more sustainable society - find out more.
- Run a Climate Week Swap event at which people can exchange clothes, books or children's toys they don't want any more - join the swap.
- CSP position statement on Climate Change
- TUC Resources on Greening the Workplace
- CSP information paper on Green Issues
- CSP Green Physiotherapy network
- Sustainable Development Unit (NHS, Public Health and Social Care in England