To explore CSP opportunities, contact Tom Baxter Tiffin on 020 3475 6812 or via email@example.com
Why sponsor the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy?
CSP is Europe's largest professional, educational and trade union body supporting around 56,000 chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.
CSP members work both in the private and public sector, performing a key and increasingly vital service within the public and corporate environment.
CSP members act not only on the treatment of injury but also the prevention, advising the profession and nation on incorporating movement and exercise into a manageable everyday way of life.
CSP is well-positioned in the health and wellbeing space.
The CSP's partnership programme is focused on creating long term relationships with companies that add value.
- Event sponsorships
- Specialist forums
- Online content and knowledge partnerships
- Research partnerships
- Branding and endorsements
- Campaign support and alliance
- Affinity programmes
Working with the CSP could enable your company to:
- Create independent credibility by association with the CSP
- Reach and engage with over 54,000 physiotherapy professionals or specific segments of the profession
- Communicate and engage with the profession, associated professionals on hot topics and issues
- Apply and/or utilise CSP's brand for profile-raising and business development purposes
- Apply trusted reinforcement and testimonial by respected industry professionals to use/quote across business development activity
- Draw upon and utilise the support and know-how of physiotherapy professionals to reinforce company activity